All kids should feel safe here at Vista Charter School and in our community. If your child is involved in or witnesses any type of behavior that is hurtful or unsafe, we would like to know about it. Please report it to our office in person or give us a call at 249-4470. If you or your child do not feel comfortable reporting an incident in person, we offer an alternative option online through Sprigeo. Sprigeo gives our students, parents and school, another avenue for reporting behaviors that are hurtful or unsafe.
The app is especially user friendly and the direct link is attached to web sites.
New and Returning Students
Orientation and Registration
Call to set up an appointment
Ongoing Student Orientation and Registration Begins Tuesday, August 23 and will be offered every Tuesday through October 5th
Sessions will begin at 6 pm, Walk-Ins Welcome
In August 2012 we celebrated our new building. We could not have done it without a grant from BEST and the support of the community! Thank you to the people of Montrose and Olathe and funding from School Trust Funds (BEST)
Vista Charter Grads celebrated their accomplishments along with friends, family and staff on May 20, 2016. The festive occasion packed the house at the Pavilion. This special event marked their achievements, goals, and future plans for success. All in attendance shared joy, laughter, some happy tears, and plenty of pride!
- Summer Hours and Vista Office Hours/ Registration Info for Fall 2016 Semester:
- Vista office will be open again daily starting August 1, 2016. 8:00 a.m. – 3:30pm
- New and returning students – call Vista office on August 8-10 for a registration appointment.
- Appointments will be scheduled for August 17,18,19.
- New students start day will be August 23.
- Returning students start day will be August 24.
- We don’t have a supply list, nothing needed.