HOW TO ENROLL
Steps to enrollment:
- Call to make an appointment for orientation.
- Complete paperwork and job verification if working.
- Schedule a meeting with Teacher Advisor and take MAPS tests.
Students who desire to attend Vista must attend an orientation session prior to enrollment. Orientation is offered throughout the year.
- Vista will enroll students using the following guidelines:
- Priority will be afforded to continuing students from the previous semester.
- Former students who did not complete the previous semester or who were released from Vista due to disciplinary or attendance issues will be
- treated as new students as far as enrollment is concerned.
- New students must attend an orientation prior to enrollment.
- Adult students (21 years of age or older) are welcome to enroll at Vista, as space is available. Adult students will be charged a tuition rate or fee per ½ credit
- If there is a waiting list of students, these students will be enrolled by the use of a lottery system.
** 16 YEAR OLD STUDENTS MUST ATTEND SCHOOL OR BE CONSIDERED TRUANT- NEW COLORADO STATE LAW.
The Vista Charter School curriculum requires both academic and vocational involvement in order for students to have full-time status. Students who have vocational placement in the community not only earn credits toward graduation, but also gain practical experiences that apply to their future academic and career goals.
Students at Vista are expected to have at least a 10 hour-per-week paid or volunteer work experience.