Upcoming Dates to Remember
Wednesday, May 10- Credit Due Date for all Seniors Graduating
Friday, May 12 – Hike in Colorado National Monument
Friday, May 19 – Graduation at the Pavilion
Wednesday, May 24 – Last Day of School
Starting August 1st, call Vista for registration Appointments
Important Dates to Remember for the remainder of the 2016-2017 School Year
- March 2 LEADS Outdoor overnight hut trip
- March 3 LEADS group returns
- March 10 NO School
- March 14 New Student Orientation
- March 15 Vista Board Meeting – 4:00 p.m.
- April 1 – 9 Spring Break
- April 10 School Resumes
- April 19 Vista Board Meeting 4:00 p.m.
- April 25 New Student Orientation – last one of the school year
- April 28 NO School
- May 1 NO School
- May 10 Last day for Graduates
- May 17 Vista Board Meeting 4:00 p.m.
- May 19 Graduation – 7:00 p.m. – Pavilion
- May 25 Last day for students
VISTA AT A GLANCE
Take a look at the Vista Calendar for the rest of the 2016-2017 School Year
- Orientation Dates
- Vacation Days
- Credit Due Dates
- Flex Days
Click on the link below
Interested in attending Vista?
Below you will find all of the information you need concerning age, hours, credits, volunteer hours, working students, school rules and goals for Vista Students. Click on the link below for information.
Vista Photography students took on the issue of bullying and judging a person before they know them. These works are in an effort to call attention to the problem earth wide and try to get people to STOP THE HATE.
See What’s Happening at Vista: winter-newsletter-page-1
Safe 2 Tell Colorado provides students and adults in Colorado schools and communities the increased ability to both prevent and report violence, by making safe ANONYMOUS reports. The 24-hour bystander tipline, staffed by professionals from the Colorado State Patrol, is available to students, parents and communities to report any kind of concerns to their safety or the safety of others.
Click the link below for more information or to report or prevent violence in Colorado
All kids should feel safe here at Vista Charter School and in our community. If your child is involved in or witnesses any type of behavior that is hurtful or unsafe, we would like to know about it. Please report it to our office in person or give us a call at 249-4470. If you or your child do not feel comfortable reporting an incident in person, we offer an alternative option online through Sprigeo. Sprigeo gives our students, parents and school, another avenue for reporting behaviors that are hurtful or unsafe.
The app is especially user friendly and the direct link is attached to web sites.
New and Returning Students
Orientation and Registration
Call to set up an appointment
Ongoing Student Orientation and Registration Begins Tuesday, August 23 and will be offered every Tuesday through October 5th
Sessions will begin at 6 pm, Walk-Ins Welcome
In August 2012 we celebrated our new building. We could not have done it without a grant from BEST and the support of the community! Thank you to the people of Montrose and Olathe and funding from School Trust Funds (BEST)
Vista Charter Grads celebrated their accomplishments along with friends, family and staff on May 20, 2016. The festive occasion packed the house at the Pavilion. This special event marked their achievements, goals, and future plans for success. All in attendance shared joy, laughter, some happy tears, and plenty of pride!
- Summer Hours and Vista Office Hours/ Registration Info for Fall 2016 Semester:
- Vista office will be open again daily starting August 1, 2016. 8:00 a.m. – 3:30pm
- New and returning students – call Vista office on August 8-10 for a registration appointment.
- Appointments will be scheduled for August 17,18,19.
- New students start day will be August 23.
- Returning students start day will be August 24.
- We don’t have a supply list, nothing needed.